Crossword at 3AM
Ever since Splinter said he liked a good maze, I’ve had this headcanon that April brings him the Art section of the New York Times so he can work out the crossword on the last page. It challenges his mind, helps him work on his English vocabulary and precise handwriting with his fingers, and keeps him connected to a daily human activity.
I also think he occasionally smokes tobacco when the boys are away because it’s another de-stressing human habit but doesn’t want to set a bad example.
holy craaaap this is SO GREAT wow that lighting is outta control *~~*
People and buildings
Italian photographer Francesco Paleari latest series wanted to show that the buildings of a city are instrumental in shaping the lives of people.
Most disturbing things children have said about their imaginary friends
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time